Friday, August 24, 2007

~When meteors wil never make ur dreamz come true~

it's the midnight, n i think, im not going to sleep tis whole nite~

i dunno whether here is the nice space for me to burst out, but i hav to, i need to~

days have been tough for me, i tot im able to bear it up on my shoulder, but i was wrong~ i look stronger than whoever, but plz dun forget im stil a gal~

i lost the ability to bear the jokes bout me as well, sorry, i stil laughing, but my soul, is playing the pessimistic games~

u might think i was stil the same old me when i was asking the same old question, but sorry, i juz trying to be the same old me.

i tried hard to find myself, but i lost, in the middle road~

i wan to talk more lik usual, i wan to laugh more lik usual, but y is tat so hard for me to talk n laugh? im haunted~ really....haunted~ by a soul, who never bright~

when looking at the characteristics of Sagittarian, saying tat he/she is optimist, happy, cheers.....but there is something tat there never mention, Sagittarian, is weak~ Everyone think tat im the ok-type, or mayb nvm-type. they never mind their words before they speak to me~ i can und tat, sometimes i lik tat. at least they treat me with their real self without a mask then praise me with lotz of beautiful compliments. i hate to hav tat....

Mayb bcoz of tat, they never think tat i do mind sometimes. im only human, i do have emotions n temper~

i try to stand on somebody feet in different situations, but y other dun try to stand on my feet sometimes?

i need ppl's understanding~ im not a happy n cheerful robot who telling cold jokes n sometimes no one laugh at it, not even a slightly smile~ im okay with tat~ but plz dun define me to 'somebody' which i am not~

communication is always the problem which rising lots of conflicts. i understand n really understood~

there are too many things tat i worrying....at the same time~

dun try to ask me, persuade me to stop thinking, juz allow me~ but if u r my true fren, juz dun put me down~ i wil appreciate tat~

yet, im stil stronger, i think....i juz need some time~

No comments: