Wednesday, August 8, 2007

~ah dui~

'ah dui '...tis was wat i always used when chatting in msn...suddenly i think bout tis, bcoz for now, ah dui, became so strange...i wonder, how long i never use these 2 simple words?

from the day when i lost a best fren.....tat's the answer my heart told me....

wat is the definition of best fren? i do not have an absolute answer....it can be very vague, but it can be very objective as well....but im the one who definite, who is my best fren....although he/she never count me in their best fren list....perhaps....u know, everyone has their own definitions of best fren....

so he was one of mine best frenz, he used to be my best buddy...we went to many places, we went to cafe til midnight, we chatted bout life, days, stories, families, frenz....everything day n nite....n i stil remember he said he wil never forget....but he has the personality, which is forgetful, or should i say absent-minded? watever, stil the same meaning anyway.....

it has been months we never keep in touch...but juz suddenly, i was missing him when i took the train 2day....n tis time, i wouldnt deny, tat im missing him~ y? we became stranger? fate? ur fault or my fault? i never care whose to blame....i wan to be the same, i hope we never change, but y everytime we met u juz showed me the possibility so low? juz very low.....

i tel myself it's okay...life, how r we going to count the total of ppl we meet from the day we born? n those who we remember, should remember in our mind as long as we could~ n i always remind myself, i should try my very best, to remember all memories i had with other ppl....

No comments: