Friday, August 24, 2007

~tat's all i got...~

Yday, finally watched the movie tat i wan to watch which really made me desperated~ no doubt, it's a nice movie~ SECRET~ hope Emily did enjoy the movie~ ^^

well, after the movie, we went bac home by taxi directly~ although i hav a lot of time, but weird, i dun wan to spend more time in the mall~ it's too huge for me....~

i asking myself, wat's wrong with me? ....... after the movie, i reached my condo but i dun feel lik going bac home~ dun ask me y, juz....dun feel lik~

so i went to a bakery & cafe, i ordered one piece of Tiramisu, n aunty there offered me a warm water...coz it's cold weather~ thx, aunty, i feel warm....^^

i went there without bringing my book, since nothing to do there, i asked aunty for paper n a pen~ so i start writing.....

i realized, i felt uncomfortable these few days, when frenz talking bout something which i was not involved, when frenz said something unintentionally but hurt me, when, yeah, when the words came out from somebody mouth, n hurt me~

yeah, i not belongs to it, i din get involved, tat's my decision, plz, juz plz, dun ignore my existence but except u r blind....coz, im not deaf.....

okay, results were released today~ n tat's all i got~ it's expected, but i stil disappointed~ tat's all i got after i put all my effort? well...it's okay, im the only who make this happened~ so, i need time, i juz need time to accept the truth~

plz, bless me~

No comments: