Tuesday, August 28, 2007

~2nite, Jungle finding a way~

it is weird when i dun feel lik wan to do anything, juz nothing tat i wan to do....the nite, is stil very very young, but y my mind so blank?

honestly, even typing blog now, i feel lik im forcing myself to do something, yeah....at least im doing something......

my mind stuck in somewhere, recently my fren asked me think bout a choreography for a performance~ im trying my very best, lik wat i used to dance...but it's weird, i cant even think the steps...wat's wrong with me? the feeling is juz like, im not the one who i used to be~ am i really changing? even changed to a person who dunno how to dance anymore?

watever...juz watever.....

i dun really wan to do a single thing right now....

i wan to talk to someone...juz talk....but everyone seems busy to talk to .......

i wan to drink something, juz any cold drinks which can calm myself down......but it's meaningless if drinking something alone without sharing n caring.......

many things tat i wan to do, but juz cant.....

so i rather dun wan do anything........juz nothing........

No comments: