Friday, August 3, 2007

~Before & After~

say hi again~

wat i'd been doing recently? well, a lot~ there r pretty much thing tat i wan to share here, but seem impossible~

i juz bac from penang, joined a trip which my best fren asked me to, so met a group of new frenz, who study medical in Russia, same with my best fren~ tat's really a best trip i would ever had, i love the food there, i love the places, i love the frenz i juz met~

everything seems okay, before n after~ but tat's something different, when i stepped bac to my own land~

sometimes i wil ask, is God fair enuff? my answer for tis question wil always b yes! but i never sure tat 'yes' is a correct answer, suspiciously~ i witnessed everyone life in this earth is all different, no two same ppl with have the same life n fate forever, never! i know tat im lucky enuff, but there is something missing~

before, n after, i hope, i wil stil b the same old me~ it doesnt mean tat im not allow myself to change, but i wil only allow myself, change to a better me~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).