Wednesday, August 15, 2007

~Juz be Myself~

days r not easy...tat's all i can say~ esp since the day i know bout school reopen next week~ juz a small matter, but for me, is not a small matter,it is a huge trouble~ im sad, no one can understand that,even said y i was so exaggerated? ~ it's okay, it's my feeling anyway~ no one wil share it~

erm...i had accepted the truth, im going to face it~ now, at least i'd settled down~

recently, when i was hang up with a throng of old frenz in a cafe, i was complaining the waitress there was so no manner, but well, i wasnt really complaining, juz mumbling to my fren, of coz im wont stand up n yell at her, i wont do tat~ tat moment, i heard a sentenced which was so sharp for me,n i dun like it~

YOU HAD CHANGED~ so i asked,better or worsen? wat i did tat make u think tat i was changed? they claimed, i changed to a city-gal who required high standard, they said i wasnt the same old me but a person who like to blame n complain on a small little thing~ stunted, i jz nodded, but stil trying to deny~ well,i gave up to protest myself,coz i know is useless~ im not going to say anything to change their mind,even is impossible to change~ tat moment only i realized, something tat i always do since the day they know me, n now they said i had changed? or never realized i was like tat always?

i juz wonder but i realized, they never really discover a real me~ it was saddened me, deeply~ but it's fine~

so i wil always remind myself, wat i should or shouldnt say or do when facing with diff ppl~

again, i wil stil be myself~

No comments: