Thursday, July 19, 2007

~When i c ur tears...~

it's been a long time i din go bac to my kampung, a kampung, which i always love to go bac~ KEDAH!

never expect tat i was been there without planning it~ it was a tiring journey, from ipoh drive to KL n from KL drive to KEdah, then the next day, bac ipoh from Kedah.... so , u can imagine it?
although i was not the driver who had to drive, but it made me exhausted~

thing, juz happened lik tat. my cousin's son, got dengue~ although in a serious condition, stupid XXX hospital which located in KL, not allow him to stay in. Privete hospital cost alot, if only u have RM8000 only can talk to the nurse there....wat a sad thing to say. so we had no choice, so my dad decided to send him bac to kedah immediately.

i juz dun understand, wat a cruel society? government hospital, they said mattress there r limited, hav to ensure tat u really serious enuff only let u check in n cure by doctors there. private hospital, every doctors there r professional, complete facilities, good nurses, juz lik heaven , so u hav to pay, b4 u walk in the doorstep. so, who really care bout the patient? who really care bout citizens who need help? dun forget, we pay for the government!!!

is really a sad case, at the same time, but different place, his sister, get dengue as well~ wat a stupid coincident~

i accompanied my dad along the journey. i met my relatives there. they looked different, but they said i looked different. time changed us, the days we had gone thru, made us grow n older~

i din sleep well for a nite. coz i was thinking. there're few ppl running here n there in my brain. the next day, we went to hospital, visit a pretty gal who is my cousins daughter, the one, who always under my protection. i was holding her hand bside the bed, i tried my best to tel her, everything is ok, wil b ok~ at the same time, i tried my very best, to forbid my tear cum out from my eyes. i hav to be strong in tat situation, when others are all weak, they need someone who is strong~ n i have to be~

inside my heart was melting, when i c her tears....

everything wil b alright, as long as we strongly believe it~ i told her.....

No comments: