Tuesday, July 17, 2007

~Im Right~

juz finished reading my fren's blog, n i discovered something, which is an answer for my guessing~ again, it had proved my intuition is correct~ well, it's obvious tat i can say, when someone fall in love, they changed, act differently, unconciously~

when i asked them, they wil never say tat i guess it rite, they wil never admit, esp girls~ yeah, it's hard to admit tat i lik someone, it's really hard for girls~ not fair, dun u think so? always is a strange thing when girls take the initiative or confess b4 guys~

it's okay, i told my fren~ then she asked, but it's not okay for u to confess, dun u? haha~ i said, NEVER!!!! wat a weirdo? but i juz cant allow myself to do tat~

erm....tat's the reason i stil being single? i think not~ juz not the right time, haha~

No comments: