Wednesday, July 4, 2007

~Life in this city...~

juz a snap, i had finished one of the final exam papers~ good news? mayb~

after the paper of PSY105, my burden lost half~ i had a good mood after i stepped out from the hall, really~ we went to pizza hut and ordered the set lunch happily, but weird, when the pizza served on the table, i lost my appetite, n mood changed, juz in a sudden~ okay, im admit, i am juz such a weird person~ i dun even know~

after lunch, again, i stepped into a busy city~ a city, which is so hazy, which is full of typically Malaysian, a country which never improve, wat a shame as a malaysian... i dunno wat make me feel tat way...all the thoughts n feelings come together, again, in a very sudden~

i really fed up with the roads full of cars, i really hate to c all the pirated stuffs selling along the roads n all the mat salleh standing there n buying with Ringgit Malaysia~ wat a pity scenario? but our government thinks tat is one of the place which must promote in Visit Malaysia 2007~

i walked inside a building, which is always so stuffy and make me hard to breath~ i was walking with my half death body~ smiling on my face faded, when someone walked near me n asked me to buy their stuff~ how i hope i can juz yell out: "stay away from me!!!" my morality not allow me to do that, i dunno y~ so my pace quickened~ i wan to stay away from them, since they wont~

everything juz not right, at that moment, until i came bac home n sitting here....only i calm dowm~

wat's wrong with me? or wat's wrong with the country i living? when i went into LRT, full of working ppl, but only 3pm something, all of them ady finished working? but wat i remember, 5pm only is the time to leave from their work place....isnt it? okay...only our race working so hard....but they wil never worry even if they lost the job, they wil stil hav money from 'somewhere else' to survive in this country...only in this country anyway~ i wonder y Malaysia full of those kind of ppl, coz they hav no where can survive~ not even Singapore tat i can say....

okay~ stop, i should stop, n i hav to stop~

my fault~ my fault~ tat's the life in this city, n it wil never change~ NEVER~ so wat should i waste my time n thinking all these? they wil say tat's not a problem~ they wil never say tat~

leave it~

n get use to it? i wonder....

No comments: