Thursday, July 5, 2007

~Rules...~

i juz wondering, y everyone of us follow the rules, from the day we born until now~ y must we follow the rules? yeah, there are certain rules that every human has to be obey, to remain harmony society with peaceful~ here, im not referring those laws n regulations~ im a good citizen anyway~

for this very moment, i hate to attend something which they said the attendance is compulsory, but they never consider tat's holiday~ is holiday...which i waiting for so long~ i need a rest, desperately, if not, i will getting mad~ at this very moment, i hate to listen ppl around me said tat we hav to go, tat is a must to be selected as a mentor~ i hate all these....i hate everything that change my plan, i hate~ really...hate~ i din mean tat i dun wan to be a mentor, if really lik tat i wont attended for so many session, wat for? wasted my precious time? im not tat fool anyhow~ i need more time than anyone need~ i dun wan miss a little thing in my life, n i dun wan miss this chance~ but meanwhile, i dun wan miss the only opportunity gather with my best fren who soon wil go bac Russia n im thinking when wil we meet each other again? i dun wan miss the only chance hug my dear sister in my arm n kiss on her cheek, how long tat we din hug n kiss? months ago~ a sister who working hard in neighbor country~ but nothing going to be perfect, i need to lost either one of it, i know tat, so here it is, the hard time to make a hard decision~ it kills me...really~

it's okay, i telling myself.....again n again~

i juz hate to be control~ i juz hate when i miss anything in my life~

giv me some time~ i need a break, i need a breath~

No comments: