Tuesday, July 10, 2007

~Decision~

to make a decision, always is so hard for me, i dun even know y~

well, yeah, i admit tat im so indecisive, even get phobia to make a decision~ coz i scare tat i wil regret, i scare tat i will make a wrong decision~

now is holiday, everyone planning how to earn money in this 2 months holiday, n someone busy with the mentoring training sessions. then how bout me? in my mind i juz thinking bout going bac home....i tot tat's the only thing im thinking bout...but it juz seemed lik~

im struggling, again, now, i have to make a decision, which is not easy for me at all~

everyone doing the thing they like, they hope, to gain more experiences, to gain more money~ but i do nothing in this holiday, nothing~ so it makes me reconsidering, wat do i really need?

it took a long time for me to think all these....n most of the time i was talking with my bottom heart, asking myself, wat do i really need?

finally, there is an answer, which is so simple~ yeah, only one word tat is really important for me, which is, FAMILY~ yeah, my fren is correct, he knows me well, family is everything for me~

the minute i know wat i really want, no doubt anymore, everything seems clear~

i quit the chance to be selected in mentoring malaysia program, i lost bout thousand money which i can earn in only 2 weeks~ is tat worth it if i miss all these chances? i can say NO! absolutely and exactly~

No comments: