Saturday, May 31, 2008

~To be changed~

Oh yeah~ My body is moving with the beats, yeah, I got it~

Well, you know what makes me feel good?

I think, I'd found myself in the afternoon....Yeah, Im back~

The real me, is back~

I still can dance like who I used to be, I stil can sing till my heart out~

I still can do anything that I wan to~

That's all I want~

Yeah...just in a sudden, I realized....

This morning, I received an email and I know that my resume had been approved and now I have to wait for the teleinterview. Dunno y, I just strongly want the job~ Even though just as an intern and I wont be paid much. But I clearly know what I want.

I just want to move on, to know more people, to widen my social circle, to give myself a chance to learn, to explore, to experience.

That's the real me...not the one who only stand on the same place and never move.

What for to be pessimistic? What for to be sad for all what already happened?

Just the changes, inevitably one~

It's okay~ I should treat myself nicer.

I decided to move on, so I move on.

Do anything I like, with less consideration~


wish me luck friends~

Or may be, u can give me a chance too?


^^v


God bless~

No comments: