Friday, May 9, 2008

~In the five years future that we'd meant~

There is a promise I almost forgotten~ Thx God I've a good habit to keep myself a diary~

It's hard to describe the feeling of touch in the bottom of my heart~ The promise, means a lot for me~

I proudly announce to everyone~ I have a good friend, the best one that I can say~ We'd been through many days that I lost my count~ We used to share our feelings every night~ There is someone who gone through my old days with me~ N im glad I've someone listen to me n guided me when I was an innocent adolescence~

He get to know how was my feeling when we lined up during assembly by looked at my face~ He never hesitate to tell me the truth even though sometimes the truth hurt me~ He told me the right and wrong~ .........

I believe everyone of us used to imagine how r we going to look like in the future~ It's too fast to know when I realized we r already in the five years future that we'd meant~

I found that we had changed with the time flow non-stoply, but mostly of us remain the same~ We no longer chat everything and wat had happened in our daily lives~ With the hard days that I'd gone through, the face of me became hardly predict. Besides, we only meet each other once in a very blue moon and we began our own different lives~ That's life~ Inevitably which is understandable~

Even so, when the time we talked face to face, no matter how I'd changed, I felt the same old me was came bac~ That's real me without a mask, talking bout everything in our lives~

The nite, seemed too short for me~ So much thing tat i wanted to share i wanted to tell~ No secret, no sadness~ Openly, freely~

We both glad, to have each other, as a friend, in our lives~

I want to precious~ I will never meet another one like him~ I believe~

Thx~ Thx everything~

Wishing him always live happily with his beloved one~ He will always be~

A best friend, of mine~

No comments: