Wednesday, February 13, 2008

~Lie, in Valentines~

Happy Valentines....& Happy Chinese New year...

yeah yeah, today is Valentines, but just a very normal day for me~ It's gonna be the same, for 20 years.....haha~

well, this cny, not really good~ is lik sick festival during tis cny, included me myself~ but recovering...^^v....take gd care everyone~~

Sometimes, thing wil jz get complicated~ I feel so guilty, when telling lies, even though it is harmless n i juz wanna to be polite~ J said is not my fault, but wat i feel is like, it is my fault~ *contradicted*

I juz dislike ask myself to do something tat i hate~

watever it maybe, i apologize.......

today, again, i feel bad, when i feel ur selfishness~ i trying to give many reasons for wat u did, i believe tat u wont be lik tat...but no matter how hard i try, wat happened, is happened~ It is hurt, really hurt~

yeah, i should treat myself better....

anyway.....

hav a nice day everyone~

No comments: