Monday, February 25, 2008

~Tuna Egg~

When the time i opened my eyes, i had decided, let yesterday, stay in there~

I wan my day becomes good day, no more bad days is a little promise i made for myself~

Everything is going to be alright~ isnt it?

Well, yday, had a stupid quarrel wif the king of my house~ Juz becoz of small little tiny thing~ Time was juz not right, i couldnt endure like wat i always did~ It was reached my limit~ Just the same like volcano poured out molten rock~ Had u seen b4? i bet u did~ No matter gals or guys always did tat~ Bcoz human juz equals with emotional animal~

I had gone thru plenty of bad days tat i wish i never been~ Coz is hurt, really hurt.....

Im not tat tough tat u think, Im only human~ AND, im a gal~ Plz dun forget this fact~

Well, well, well....

it's gonna b okay~

I cooked myself yummy tuna egg with bread, it did brighten up my day~

No more bad days, k?

For this moment, i dun believe in fate~ I believe, i can change, with my own hands~

I do hav a brain!!!!

No comments: