Wednesday, February 20, 2008

~I feel myself~

Sometimes there is juz a chance, or juz a mission, when u do it, u feel it~

Feel what? Me, myself~

Recently, i was taking part in publicity team of Chap Goh Mei Celebration which organized by Chinese Culture Society~ My fren Turtly, put a lot of efforts in tat~

Yday, It's quite a sudden, i gonna take part in almost every performances~ Singing, cross talk (xiang sheng) n oso the fashion show~

How long tat i never go on stage? it's quite a pretty long time~ but i miss, miss the stage, so so much~

I did all my very best, n i had fun, it's quite enjoyable with a big throng of frenz~

I realized something tat i never discover in almost 20 years~ Haha~ i never know, tat i can do quite well in fashion roadshow~ Hahaha....thx to give me the chance~

Well~ well~ well~ i lost my voice today~ At nite, i going to perform already...so i doubting, am i able to do the best? i wondering~

No comments: