Thursday, January 31, 2008

~What's wrong...~

oppz...wat's wrong?

there is one movie review waiting for me to complete, besides, there are still a lot of workloads lying on my table~ I know myself well, i do not have much time to complete all these before cny holiday~ But i juz dun feel like wan to do it...dun even wan to touch~

tat's bad...real bad....but it was like, out of my control~

Dunno y, these few nitez, different friendz kept asking me go out yum cha~ continuos for 2 nitez~ I thought, im the only one who hate stay at home all alone...seemed not~

well~ I gotta do stg...i have to, it is a must~

U know, i know~

okay...before i going out...at least do stg? plz...Jungle~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well,seem like you are having a very tough time indeed..however,try to manage your time wisely..living outside is to make you to live independently..and im agree that studying is very tough,but once you get through it you will feel the satisfaction..guaranteed.=D.spend time for yum cha when u really free.and enjoy the life..dont stress up with much of the subjects and everything there..Good luck in everything you do