Wednesday, January 23, 2008

~This, absolutely...~

Half way reading my history textbook, came here...juz wanna do some fingers exercise~

yeah...history~ Something which full of mysteries~ well, i taking east Asian civilization this semester~ It is interesting, just the stupid thicky textbook which full of small words make me kinda....annoying~ But no regret~ even though so-so result is expected end of this semester~

CNY is coming very soon~ mayb becoz of tat, i feel tat i stil in holiday~

tat's bad, really bad~ i juz keep enjoying my life, which full of stress~ yeah...stressful~ coz while i was enjoying, my mind was thinking what else i havent do but i should do~ not a good feeling at all~ trust me~

well~ well~ well~ at least, my life is not tat sucks~ coz i know, how to make things simply~ but still learning anyway~

today after gym at California Fitness, i walked alone in the mall~ being alone, not really a bad thing for me~ I walked, stopped when saw stg i like, then kept walking~ i was using mine imagination and hoping, could i meet up with 'him'? *smiling*

who knows rite? mayb he was standing behind me in the queue but i din notice~ or mayb he walked by with opposite direction and my eyes was looking another site~ fate, u know~

okokok~ i should stop here~

lolz...

hungry ady lo~

this blog, absolutely, juz for fun~

No comments: