Sunday, November 25, 2007

~Now on...~

i do believe in fate and faith~

been so many days, my life, wasnt my days at all~

Sometimes i juz wondering, y do i so mind about wat other ppl said?

that's none of their business but mine~ im the one who should handle all these~ so, from now on, i wan to become a brand new me~

i do believe in myself~ but today, juz today, i was in the mood who wanna ignore the outside world~ i hate everything i saw n everything i heard~ watever, juz watever~

is really damn tiring if every single things i need to think again n again~ no point, isnt it?

okay~ take everything easy, make life easier~

juz follow my gut feelings~ everything wil going fine~

i decided~ so pray hard for me~

all the best everyone~

To my Angeline, believe in me, everything going to be alright~ stay happy and believe in faith~

No comments: