Friday, November 23, 2007

~C, im not always pessimistic~

oh yeah~ woohoo~ feeling good when sweating.... juz after playing badminton with my best buddy~

well, i really should do sport more frequently~ last time, there were always lot of excuses, asthma la, this la, that la...now i dun care ady, i can do watever i wan.....include the sports i like~

i miss the time while jogging with my mum n dad......i miss the time we played badminton at least once a week with my cousin.........i miss those days running on the field during every PJ periods.......basketball, netball, squash.......wow~ n i wont forget hiking as well~

yeah, i really wish tat i can juz b a young ppl and full of energetic......i love sports, but y i juz keep giving myself a lot of excuses? i should do something and try my very best......

okay, deal~ i decided, i wil take part in sports carnival next year......

a lot of new things waiting me discover them. i wan to change, i wan to try something new......

and a brand new me, will be exist......^^v

No comments: