Wednesday, November 7, 2007

~Numb3rs~

again~ something tat i cant find a way out~

well, the moment i get to know the numbers, i kept silence~ coz i think there's the way, to cover, the disappointment of mine~

juz wonder y, n i was doubting~ my problem? perhaps~

But one thing for sure, i done all the best of mine, tat wat i can do ~

anyway, jz trying not to think the same thing~ same way~

i should learn how to c thing differently~

again, dun show me the same face~ dun think wat u thinking about me ~ the more you wan to show ur generous, the more i feel ur happiness~ n the more, i feel u being sarcastic~

juz the numbers, wat do i thinking tat much?

it's not worth it~ to waste my time n strengths to think all these~
so i should stop, stop doubting myself~

im learning, not to care~

No comments: