Saturday, December 1, 2007

~没有,为什么~

i finding a reason~ i am searching for an answer~ my heart is still pounding, but anyone can tel me, when will it just stop without a sign?

i hate this feeling, with uncertainty~ i feel tat im useless, with a helpless soul~

when the day we found its existence, would it be too late for us to do something?

as long as i still can breathe, with wide open eyes, but who can tell me, my heart will stop pounding the next second i breathe~

It's enough!!! i hate the panic when i feel im still alive~

Don't be so cruel to our human beings~ At least show us some signs~ at least give us more time to get prepare~ at least lead us where we go after life~ at least, let us know~

im sick of it~ i thought i am recovering~ But when i have the hopes, *BOM* ~ again, i lost~ lost everything~

i wanna go bac home~

i wanna have some rest in my life~

i....cant bear it up~

No comments: