Monday, December 31, 2007

~It is coming to the end...~

2007 and 2008, it just a number different, but there have 365 different days~

can i know what is the speed of every day? just too soon for me, few more hours to go, another new year, is coming to town~

yeah, everything related to 2007, were ended and going to the end...

i'd changed a new hairstyle two days ago~ i don't really like it, but at least, it was a good try~ it's easy to step in the saloon n chose a nice seat, but it was so hard to make a decision wat style u going to change~ so i said, it was a good try~ bcoz, i made it~ i'd gone thru it~ i took it, as my last challenge of the year 2007~

tat's my way to welcome a new year~

2007, not really a bad year for me~ there are still a lot of unforgettable memories~ i met many new friends~ i did awesome works~ i went to the first prom nite in my life~ ...... there were something tat i cant describe by using words~ but i wil, remember it, forever~

2008, i wish what i wish will become true~

let bygones, be bygones~ im stil growing up~ there is another year, waiting for me~ no matter good day or bad day, enjoy or torture~ i wil just face it, with a real me~

i hope, i can do my very best~

yeah, im ready, to say bye to 2007, say hi to 2008!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.