Saturday, June 30, 2007

~when dreamz become real~

well, i think, my dreamz, wanted to tell me something, or given me some clue wat's going to happen~ my intuition, seemed accurate~

everything juz happened, which im not able to control, so i feel really helpless~ i tried my best to tolerate that everything i can, but i stil cant stop myself asking myself :"y me?"

everything he did, obviously shown tat he never trust me~ i tot we r best frenz, i told him everything, all my problems, i tot, even he cant helped me but at least he listen to me, then tat's enuff~ but y, he is the one who know my problem then build a wall there to worsen my problem? what a fool me never realize the trap~~~my fault, to not to be a wiser~

i dunno how im going to face all these, but i know, i hav the ability, even im not, but i hav no choice, i hav to face it~ but this time, i choose to be more selfish, to be more firm, i hav to protect my own benifits~ i think of others, i care of wat they wil feel if i do this do that, but he never think bout me, then wat's the point if i juz keep quiet n let him do everything he likes? is not fair for me~ really, not fair~ i treat him as my fren, then? he treat me as somebody who can easily gain benefits n take me for granted~

i have the patience, to c how the problems will be solve, i can endure wat he did, but, there is a limit~ which wil explode in unknown time~ but i hope, we can go thru all these, without hurt anyone of us~ im not tat cruel, i dun wan hurt anyone, but i juz hav no choice~

everything going to be okay, as long as i believe it will~

we should keep some distance, at least, i would never c the face underneath ur mask, which is, really scare me~ but giv me sometime to accept ur real self, juz give me some time~

2 comments:

Devil's Son said...

not even a best fren is worth-trusted...
only to your love one....

:)
nice to meet u..

__________________________________
Wired Right Brain

orangejungle said...

but i tot, best friend, is the one who can trust? tat's the meaning of best fren, i think?

well...

nice to meet you too~