Wednesday, June 20, 2007

~Not easy...~

know wat, i din update blog here for a long time, coz i forgot the username for blogger, tried many times but failed, so i juz gave up....until juz now, i dun even know how i could get into it. so here i am....

so how's my life? a bit sucks tat i can say....but juz a bit, overall still not bad.....

i moved to a new place, i left the house which i rent for a year long n came to a new condo, facilities here is awesome, swimming pool. gym, indoor badminton court, cafe....even flea market is holding here every weekends~ now, staying with my best buddies, we cook every nite....sound wonderful, rite? but nothing in this world is perfect....tat's all i can say....

recently, i really facing with financial problem....sometimes i juz wonder, am i made a wrong decision? realized something which i never expect....tat's really make me so frustrated. i will still b the same anyhow, but i wil limit myself....not allow myself spend more money to useless thingy.....a good opportunity for me to learn....yeah....it's time....

then, lotz of homework waiting for me....

so gotta stop here....

take care everyone, take care....myself....^^

No comments: