Tuesday, October 2, 2007

~Why...~

here i am again~ n plz dun expect im going to share ady happy fairytales~ i do not hav any~ n normally when i came here, most probably all bout my feelings n emotions~ sorry, if i disappointed u~

everyone has their diff style for blogging~ i do hav my own style as well~ if u wan to critique or watever, ur business~ me express myself, is mine business~ do i juz mind my own business~

dunno y, juz dunno y, very weird but stupid feeling existed again~ which i hate it, really hate it~

evening, suddenly wan to find some pic n so i opened my folders, n i found, alot of memorable pics~ for anyone who had taken pic with me, must be my frenz~ here is my theory~ some, stil hanging around with me, but some, none~ diff categories tat i can categorize with the levels of keeping in touch with me, there are always, sometimes, seldom, rarely and even none~

i juz feel uncomfortable n upset~ everybody is changing, even me myself~ we used to be so close to each other, but y there is no more for now?

i can do something for it, i suppose, but i juz din do anything n standing at the same place~ everyone is moving n where am i? the feeling is so hurt~ deeply~ but i understand~

i understand tat everyone has diff life, diff stories in every single day, diff ppl they met, diff things they experienced with.....all juz so different~ n mine diff with them as well~ nothing tat i can do to change it~ even if i try hard to change, there is no point anymore~ really~

am i able to cope it? i need time~ the more tat i can hav~

No comments: