Saturday, October 6, 2007

~Caffein...~

have u tried tat u do something without go thru you brain? or say something juz slip out your tongue? recently, i always~ n i dunno why~

yday, i was chatting with my fren, n he mentioned bout coffee~ he reminded me, how long tat i din drink coffee? it's really long long ago~ without think twice, i went into kitchen n get a pack of 3 In 1 Hazelnut White Coffee~ boiled the water and after few minutes the coffee was served~ it's really a nice taste, n i really like it~ n the time i sipped and finished the coffee~ i regretted~

i realized, i stil da same old me, i thought, i was changed...but i din~ i stil the same~

y am i so careless? y am i never care bout myself? can i forgive this mistake? ya, of coz, juz a little small mistake i did, but wat made me such a bad feeling? juz a little phobia~

i had forgotten my mum warning me not to drink a cup of coffee all by myself, coz im not able to do so~ the consequences after i drink it, i wil only get nausea, dizzy and feeling not well~ again, i suffering with all these for my whole night~ i deserved it~

it's been a long time i suffered with health problems~ when can i stop it?

No comments: