Sunday, February 14, 2010

~Signal Off~

It's the first day of Chinese New Year of Tiger and yeah, the very first time I celebrate cny in London.

Far away from home seems like something depressive, but that's okay.
Received a call from family early in the morning yesterday and friend's dad was here to celebrate cny with his dearly son.

How lovely is that! and we get to tumpang the happiness by sharing the yummilicious cny biscuits all the way from Malaysia!

and yes, the ang pao! I thought I will never get the ang pao for this year! But surprisingly, wow! wow! ... Thanks Chris and Uncle! :)

We did have a reunion dinner yesterday, with my lovely girls and whole gang of Malaysian friends. A very DIY cny coz many things we need to do it by ourselves if we wanted to eat. and yeah, all the nice food and steamboat! Just we never get to finish all of them!

Drank few Mojito and few shots of Jagermeister!
Not that bad, just everyone was getting a little bit crazy with the drunkenness!
Luckily I'm not included.

People sometimes are crazy but with the alcohol effects, we get to see another faces of someone.

We had fun!

Other than the truth that I just realised.

Is all the guy the same?
I hope someone tell me it's not!
I need someone to tell me it is not!
if not, how could I still believe in any guy?

I'm not quite sure but I stopped to listen and I stopped imagining he told everybody.

and how could I still thinking of someone who're not deserved to?


So it's okay!
Again, that's always a factor to cause me to remain silence.
and I will never talk again.


Never ...


another 3 years?

I am the one who caused this cycle, and it never stops happen, no matter how hard I tried to change.




I'm moving on my life again with the signal off.
and remain, all alone in the journey.




it's hardly to make me believe, once again....

No comments: