Wednesday, February 24, 2010

~Harder than Easy~

This song, keep repeating~
A song, by Jack Savoretti.

Yeah, the mode of Acoustic.
So I closed my eyes, and listening to the rhythms.

and I was in the world of peace.

It's not that hurt as I used to, when the shadow of you appeared in my dreams.
Again.

I always forced myself to wake up from the dreams, you're not worth to be in my dreams.

Truth, is always something hurtful.
and especially that's not the things you'd expected.

Or I should say, having an expectation, is the mistake that I had made.

I'm actually hate you, when I discovered that you're hanging me with the strings and I was the puppet. I dont event have the right to control, to control my own actions. You were there leading me all the way and left me all alone in the deadend and never say goodbye.

and so after weeks or months, I came to realise that I was the only puppet.

It's easy to breath, It's easy to speak, It's easy to see.
but there're things, harder than easy.


Even I'm listening a song that singing of my feelings,
that's a strong feeling that I would like to demolish.

But this time, I stopped myself for asking whoever the Why questions.

Why that I'd been chosen? Why I met a worst ever person in the world?
Why am I still thinking of the devil? Why I'm still writing about you?




So I stopped, and trying hard to persuade my mind, to stop.




I just want you to sing me a love song, for the one last chance.





Is that harder than easy, too?

No comments: