Monday, June 9, 2008

~Not sure~

The very first time I sitting in a place where I can surf the net and even blogging here~ Yeah....is a place tat is quite strange....

I just dun feel lik going bac and facing something tat I not comfortable to cope with~ I lost myself in this very moment~ Completely..

But I told myself, is a new start and should know how to let go and even learn give and take~

I know all these....but somehow, i stil lost myself~

I cant wait for the this coming thurs....I need someone to guide me, to the right way~

Facing her, I found I had lost my balance...esp when she do not know how to take care of herself~ And I even learned helplessness, but the other side of me dun wan anything happen on her~ I love her...really~ But I found myself lost the ability to express my care and love like i used to~ so wat's the matter now?

I still figuring out~

Will be alright~ I know~ I know there is at least someone always be with me~

^^v I should be glad for tat~

I just, not sure~

No comments: