Saturday, June 28, 2008

~I feel the love, in the air~

I am not in the control right now...Yeah....I juz...crying my heart out~

Juz suddenly, I opened the old files and start viewing all the pics~

And I started to blog...about the stories, about Turtly and Fishy in the Jungle....happily ever after....

Im so so glad, to have them with me...all these while~

From the day we know each other, we created all the stories by ourselves...there are happy and sad episodes...but no matter how, we gone thru it...until now....

Love you all so much...so so much~

At the same time, chatting with my dear sister and we talked about our lives. Again, crying....

Family is my everything, never regret to be one of the members in this family~ It's my proud...to having them.

and so, i thinking of him...a guy who existed in my life~

I wonder y am i so lucky to be loved by all of them.....

I wonder y am i so lucky?

N so i cry...becoz of touching~

The love, is in the air.......

No comments: