Thursday, July 22, 2010

No, Turning Back

Taking a deep deep breath.
Once I opened my eyes in Thursday morning, and realised tomorrow is already Friday.
Isn't a day that excited me.
Surprisingly, is a rare case.
My heart is beating fast, I'm feeling uneasy and just, don't feel right.

I have to do something else to distract me a little.
Just a weird feeling that I couldn't put them in words.

Listening to Jack Savoretti again, then John Mayer, then The Fray.

I hope, music can make me calmer.

I have to find out what's going wrong.



If there's a song can make me calm
I won't feel unease and you will come
I would rather sing than crying
Like the whole world is taking care of me

if taking a deep breath works on me
I need stronger wind to give me the intensity
and I will have the courage to save me
which is make myself disappear

I would rather go away than staying
Sick of the comfort zone and do nothing
I need a life which makes me whole
One day, I will stop trying

No comments: