Thursday, December 11, 2008

~No more second chance...~

Still having my finals week~ But it's okay~
3 more days to go, 2 more paper to fight~
I can still handle it I guess, yeah....I GUESS~

I keep myself busy for quite a long while~
and busy is not tat bad sometimes....it helps~

Once I slow down my pace...
I realized, I've missed out quite a number of memories that I should have, or even someone that I could share my everything~

Well, I always not the one who will take the initiatives....and this is definitely stick with my mindset~ No, means no~

Someone may say, why am I, so cruel, stupid or watever negative term that they think is suitable to describe...
but do believe that, everyone does something with a motive, purpose.....but not all the time, I know.....

A lot of counterfactual thinking fill in my mind..... and I think.... I juz good in creating imagination~


no more.....
second chance.........

1 comment:

Knowolf said...

Hey, it is ok to do things that u believe is right. But remember that you always deserve a second try if a thing goes wrong the first time.