Friday, October 10, 2008

~Remember, Remember.....September gone and October is here~

How's everyone? 

It's been a while I din update anything here. Not that I have nothing to talk about...juz recently, life is always dramatic....I wanted to share it....but somehow....I lost my words.....to talk about my life.......

Sometimes, I always appreciate to be who I am...
Sometimes, I will blame for few minutes why these things happened to me....
Sometimes, I cried for nothing and it didn't made me feel better....
Sometimes, I happy to have all my beloved friends around me....
Sometimes, I miss home and I know Im going to suffer homesick again and again.....
Sometimes, I doubted on my existence......
Sometimes, I hate all the failures which caused by me....
Sometimes, I understand no one is perfect but I still trying to be.....

Whatever....Life without stories is not a life anymore....

Juz a period of time in my life......

Go through it.....no matter how, no matter wat.......

No comments: